Automate your business with e-mails!
- Automatically send out sales/purchase e-mails and attach
sales and purchase reports as PDFs.
- Use PayPal payment links in sales invoice e-mails, and offer
customers to pay Dynamics NAV invoices online.
- Automatically send out template based e-mail reminders
instead of doing a manual follow-up on every overdue invoice.
- Employ template based e-mail campaigns to target contacts,
customers, and vendors.
- Automatically save e-mail correspondence on Dynamic NAV
contacts, customers, and vendors.
- Intelligently distribute e-mails to the correct members in
Matriks Mail defined teams, based on your Dynamics NAV
sales/purchaser person setup.
- Backup company e-mails when you backup your Dynamics NAV
Matriks Mail will automate your business
- Have Matriks Mail automatically send out sales and
purchase e-mails and attach the relevant Dynamics NAV report as
- Have Matriks Mail automatically send out invoice e-mails
with an embedded link to PayPal that will allow the customer to
pay the invoice online.
- Have Matriks Mail automatically send out a template based
e-mail reminder 1, 2 and 3 when an invoice has become overdue.
Matriks Mail will base these automatic e-mails (called
notifications) on templates. Use Outlook Express to create new e-mail
Matriks Mail also provides a bulk mail tool which
simplifies e-mail correspondence to multiple contacts, customers
or vendors. Think of it as a small and very simple built-in sales
Every mail that Matriks Mail sends out is tracked so that
whenever a reply arrives it is stored on the same dialog and in
the same context. All of this happens automatically and behind
The user does not have to be disciplined to use their Microsoft
Dynamics NAV system in any special way to benefit from Matriks
Mail. Conveniently, users can
continue working with the same logical routines they have become
familiar with in Microsoft Outlook and Dynamics NAV.
Matriks Mail has a built-in e-mail client that periodically
checks a list of pre-defined mail accounts. Matriks Mail does
not replace any mail server or any mail infrastructure. It
simply works with whatever infrastructure is already in place.
All it needs is a list of POP3 accounts that it should check
from time to time.
Matriks Mail uses the NAV database to file e-mails.
When users back up their Dynamics NAV data, they will
simultaneously back up their e-mail communication.
Please take a look at our Tutorials.
Take a look at our Matriks Mail
Fact Sheet here.
Suggested retail price for one Matriks Mail license with
unlimited sessions is:
US$ 4,760.00 for non EU residents and
EUR 3.024,00 for EU residents.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 or 4.0 SP3
E-mail client, Microsoft Outlook or Gmail.